Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little outfits...

Today I've been going through my baby clothes for a garage sale on Saturday.  We have had the same bins of clothes in our garage for almost 5 years now and I should be so excited to purge, right?  I'm finding that with every onsie, sleeper and milk-stained shirt, I'm reflecting back on one of the three boys and where I was in life at that time.  I laugh to myself about one of my favorite football outfits and how all three boys were able to wear it.  I think about all the nights as I was learning to nurse Zackary & how funny it was when I just wasn't quick enough to his mouth.  I think about Logan and how tiny I thought he was until I tried an outfit on him that he'd already outgrew.  I look at the boys' "take home" outfits and think that I thought it would be too big when in reality the boys swam in it.  I think about Tanner, my third and final boy, and how I tried to keep him in some of the clothes with which I just couldn't part.  Maybe I'm too sentimental for my own good, but what I know is that there have been some precious moments in those little outfits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment